Tuesday 5 December 2017

Tuesday.

I was up at 6.35 and put on my usual load of washing before having my breakfast. We had a coffee and I hung my washing out. At 10 am we got ready to go out on our bikes, we rode to Reepham along the track which was rather muddy. We all had a coffee at a nice cafe called V’s and will be going there again. We then rode home again (17.4 miles). We all had a shower and dressed ready to go to the Marsham Arms for lunch. Each of us had a different starter and we all had a different main course but only two of us had a pudding. On the way home I called in at the garden centre for some new Christmas tree lights. According to no2 son and H my old ones make a buzzing sound that gets on their nerves ( I have never heard it ) we had a cup of tea but H and I are still stuffed from lunch so I just had to get tea for our son. He had a salad with a slice of melon for dessert. It’s now 6.55 and he is getting ready to leave, the next time he comes home it will be Christmas Eve. I don’t have to work till Thursday so tomorrow after I have vacuumed etc I will trim my Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment