Tuesday 19 December 2017

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.15 and had my breakfast. We had a coffee then I made the bed and vacuumed upstairs. H had a ride on his turbo trainer and I cleared some of the leaves up in the garden. We had a cheese sandwich for lunch with a coffee and then we got ready to go to the nursing home to visit H’s brother. We hadn’t been there very long when two nurses came in and asked Phil if he would like to go to the day room to play bingo. He said yes he would love to. We were invited to play as well put we aren’t bingo players so we declined. As we were back a lot earlier than we expected I put my cycle shorts on and had a little ride on Zwift. (  miles in 47 minutes) a lot slower than I usually do but I just wanted a steady ride. It’s hard to go steady when other cyclists keep passing you. I had to ride with my head down to keep it slow. I did 2 laps of some course. I had a shower when I finished then a glass of wine. For dinner I made a chicken stew which was very nice and the best bit is that there is enough left over for us both have it again tomorrow. It will save me having to cook after a hard day at work. I can’t believe is less than a week to Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment