Wednesday 6 December 2017

Wednesday.

When I got up I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I hung the washing out when it was done and made a loaf of bread. We had a coffee and H did a bit of homework before going for his lesson. When he left I decorated the Christmas tree and wrote loads of cards. I was still writing them when he came home. We had a cheese sandwich, as soon as we had eaten them we put our coats on and went to the hospital. They are trying to get Phil into a nursing home, they have cured his infection so there is nothing more they can do for him. They said he will never be able to go back to his home because he needs 24 hour care. As soon as we got home I made a pot of tea, we had a bath and I cooked dinner. I forgot to take anything out of the freezer for dinner so we had potato wedges, peas, mushrooms, eggs and bacon and it was very nice. We had Mellon for dessert. Tomorrow I have to go to work, I have just seen the weather forecast and it’s not looking very promising. We were covered in snow last Thursday now it’s looks as if we will be blown away this Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment