Friday 29 December 2017

Yesterday !!!

I am getting  very lax with my blogs! Yesterday I was up at 6.40and put on a load of washing. I put the wet washing I had from the day before into the tumble drier. I had breakfast and made the bed. When the sun came up it was a lovely day, but Very cold and windy. I hung out the washing and we popped to the shop for a few bits and pieces. While we were out we had a look round IKEA. We had a turkey sandwich for lunch, just for a change !!! It’s a good job we like it! In the afternoon our daughter, son in law and youngest granddaughter all came round to tea. When we were all furnished with drinks we played a game of scrabble. H won.☹️ After tea we played another, Daugter won. I was telling her how I had won both sets of crib I played with her brother and she says she would like to learn how to play the game, so when we go to hers I will take my pegging board with me. More drinks and a cup of tea and it was time for them to leave. They were too full to have a slice of my M&S chocolate tart with edible glitter so they each took a slice home with them, H and I had a slice after they left and it’s delicious especially with a drop of squirty cream on top after H had gone to bed I did a bit of clearing up,mainly by eating things and throwing the packets away. I will clear a few more things up  the same way today. My washing was nice and dry when I got it in, we are lucky living at the top of a small hill, it was in full sun and always gets a good blow.

No comments:

Post a Comment