Thursday 4 January 2018

Back to work

I got up at 5.30,put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed cheese and cucumber sandwiches with some cherry tomatoes and a bottle of water. I made the bed, dressed, sorted my bag and went to work. I had to pick a sack of sprouts first then I joined Andyfor the rest of the day. We did 7 dozen bunches of carrots, 4 bunches of purple ones and 6 kilos of loose purple ones. Next we trimmed 10 boxes of leeksand went down to wash and pack it all. After lunch we went back and got 4 boxes of parsnips, 4 boxes of loose carrots, 3 more boxes of leeks, 4 celeriac and a  of turnips. We washed them all and by the time they were  were packed it was my home time. When I left off I had a dreadful headache ( still have it ) and I just can’t shift it. I had a cup of tea when I came home and a bath then I cooked dinner. We had steak pie, leeks, Carrots potatoes and gravy. I don’t have to go again till Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment