Friday 5 January 2018

Friday.

I had an awful headache when I left off work yesterday and still had it when I woke up this morning after a rough night. I seem to get one every time I work now so I am beginning to think I might have to give up. My boss has already paid my for the next 2 weeks so I will have to do them and I will see how I am. I had toast for breakfast and then a coffee. I just sat about most of the morning but at 11am we got ready to go to the garage to have a tyre fitted on the car. We went straight to the nursing home from there to visit Philip. We can’t see much change in him, I know he’s not going to get any better but he doesn’t seem any worse thank goodness. We stayed till they took him to the day room to play bingo then we left him, we will go again on Monday. I had a bath when I got home and when I came down H had poured the wine. For dinner we had cod in breadcrumbs, potato wedges and mushy peas.
This afternoon between my bath and dinner I took down the Christmas 🎄 tree. I will do the rest of the decorations tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment