Friday 12 January 2018

Friday

H was up first this morning and made the tea, I put on a load of washing and we had our breakfast. We also had a coffee. I wrote my weekly email to my sister in law and when I had done I swept and washed the kitchen and toilet floors. Next I cleaned out both the fridges and dusted the dining room. H had a turbo and after he had showered we had a cheese sandwich and a coffee for our lunch, then it was time for me to go the hairdressers. When I got home I poured us both a glass of wine which we drank before I cooked dinner. We had sirloin steaks, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms topped with cheese, fried onions and jacket potatoes all washed down with a nice cup of tea. I haven’t had much exercise this week, it’s quite a job fitting it in, what with 2 visits to the nursing home ( that’s one day a week gone). I work another day, we had a day in the City , an afternoon at the hairdressers, then there’s the housework, the ironing etc!! The trouble is, the older you get the slower you become.

No comments:

Post a Comment