Sunday 7 January 2018

Sunday.

We both got up at 7 and while I was putting on a load of washing H made a pot of tea. We had our breakfast and then a coffee. We sat about for a bit playing scrabble on our phones. I hung out the washing and got ready to turbo while I was listening to the Archers omnibus. I did over 21 miles but the best bit was my first hour when I did 20.1 miles in 59 minutes,! I have only ever done over twenty  miles an hour once before but now I am 79 years old I didn’t think I could ever do it again. This week I have done 101 miles. When I finished I had a shower and we had a pint of shandy with a cheese sandwich and a mince pie for lunch. I watched a film in the afternoon while H had a turbo. He only did 15 miles but his average was 25 M P H !!!! For dinner we had turkey drumsticks ( our Christmas turkey) with potatoes, sprouts, carrots and leeks and gravy. we had a glass of wine and a cup of tea and now I am watching dancing on ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment