Tuesday 16 January 2018

Tuesday.

We both got up at 7, I put on a load of washing and we had our breakfast. I hung out the washing while H made the coffee. I read a chapter of my book and then did some clearing up while H went up to turbo. He had a good ride, a shower and then set up the bike  ðŸš² ready for me. We had a coffee and a bacon butty 🥪 then I changed into my cycle gear for a ride. I rode for an hour and did 18.8 miles, it was hard work as usual. H ran me a bath when I had done and then we had a cup of tea.  For dinner tonight we had a quiche with field mushrooms and cheesy tomatoes. I am not looking forward to tomorrow because I have to go to work, I haven’t been since last Wednesday so it will come very hard to me. I expect that by the time I get home I will be stiff all over. I have hard boiled 2 eggs for my lunch and I am making a salad to add to them for my lunch tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment