Wednesday 3 January 2018

Wednesday. .

H was up first todayand by the time I went downstairs he had made the tea and sliced the bread off for my toast. We had our breakfast and then a cup of coffee. After a while H went up to ride on the turbo trainer. He did a ride that went up the outside of a volcano 🌋.  He rode for an hour and did 17.1 miles. Then I went up and did the same ride while while he was cleaning the car. In the hour I did 18.3 miles.!!! H says he will do it again tomorrow, but faster. Luckily I have to go to work. I don’t want to do that course again it was too hard. We each had a shower and then a pat’e sandwich and a coffe. This afternoon we played scrabble on our phones and for dinner we had the rest of yesterday’s cottage pie. It will be a bit of a blow for me going to work tomorrow, it’s so long since I have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment