Wednesday 10 January 2018

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.45,put on a load of washing and had my breakfast ( porridge) I packed 2 cheese and cucumber sandwiches and a bottle of water, dressed, made the bed, sorted my bag and went to work. We did 6 bunches of purple carrots then leeks till coffee break. Then we trimmed leeks till coffee break. After that we washed and packed everything up to date and went back for more leeks and did them till 12.15 when we came down washed them etc and had our lunch. After lunch Andy went delivering and I did 96 bunches of carrots. He came back just as I finished so we packed them up and went back for a few more leeks then left the field at 3.20 for our final washing session and just finished as it was time for me to leave off. When I got home I had a cup of tea and a bath then I cooked dinner, we had spaghetti bolognese.

No comments:

Post a Comment