Friday 23 February 2018

Friday again!!

I got up at 7, H was up had had his breakfast and put the breadmaker on. I put on a load of washing and had a slice of toast for breakfast. We had a coffee and after just 1 chapter of my book I put my shorts and vest on ready to turbo. My average was only 16.4 today because I decided to try a few hills for a change. I did 21.2 miles in 1 hour 16 minutes. It was worth it because I burnt over 500 calories. I had a shower and made soup for lunch in my new soup maker. It was very nice. As soon as we had finished we got ready to visit Philip. It’s hard to believe anyone can go downhill as quickly as he is. Since we went on Monday he has wasted away, his face is so sunken. In the 2 hours or so that we were there he was sick 4 times, he had an injection that’s supposed to stop his vomiting but I think he is past help. When we got home we had a glass of wine and I cooked dinner spaghetti bolognese, it was nice, mince, onion, mushrooms, grated carrot, peas, a can of chopped tomatoes and a glug  of red wine. My sheets and duvet cover were dry when I got them in so bonus.
Yesterday’s food......porridge, sugar, scampi, chips, peas, ice cream sundae, 3 cream crackers, cheese, 2 pickled onions, Benecol, square of chocolate, pear, orange, tea, coffee with skimmed milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment