Friday 9 February 2018

Friday.

I got up at 5.50 and read a book till I heard H moving about then I put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge. We had our breakfast and then a coffee. I read a bit more then I vacuumed the hall and dusted the rest of downstairs. At 10am I put my cycle shorts on and rode upstairs for an hour, I did 21.3 miles. I was very pleased with this but I was on a pretty flat course. When I had done I had a bath, made tuna sandwiches for lunch and we got ready to go and visit Phil. He is thinner every time we go but he is not in any pain. Let’s hope it stays that way. When we got home we had a cup of tea and I cooked dinner.
Yesterday’s food......Porridge, 2 tsps of sugar, fish and chips!!!! 2cream crackers, 1 square of chocolate, banana, pear, apple, 2 menthol sweets.
Drink...... 2 teas, 2 coffees, 1 can of shandy and a VERY small glass of wine.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment