Monday 19 February 2018

Monday.

I didn’t wake up till 7.50!!! H had finished his breakfast and put the bread maker on. I had my breakfast and a cup of coffee. H went up to turbo and I vacuumed the house. When he finished we had a coffee and cheese and biscuits for lunch and it was time for us to go to the nursing home to visit Philip. He is going down fast, he’s even thinner than he was on Friday, they brought him a cup of tea and a wafer biscuit , it took him nearly 15 minutes to eat it! It was raining when I got up and hasn’t stopped all day. We stayed at the home till almost 5 so as soon as we were back I cooked dinner, chicken and pasta in a white wine sauce with mushrooms and onion. This week I lost a pound and a half, I hope I can keep it up. I had a shower and now I am waiting for Corrie.
Yesterday’s food. ....... porridge, banana, cheese sandwich with celery, steak, chips, peas, 2 plums, orange, tea, coffee water and a very small glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment