Saturday 17 February 2018

Saturday.

I got up at 6.25 (5 minutes late)we always get up at 6.20 the day we shop. We had our breakfast and got ready right away. When we got home again H made a coffee and went straight up to turbo. I unpacked and put everything away and went outside to try to finish weeding the garden path. It’s still not done but I only have a few slabs left it do, it’s looking better. When H had finished and had his shower he made a coffee and called me in. I made a couple of pate sandwiches and we had our lunch. I couldn’t be bothered to go out again so I read a chapter of my book till it was time for me to get into the pain cave and have a ride. I did 20.5 miles and then had a bath. We had a cup of tea and I cooked dinner, beef stroganoff with carrots, potatoes and cabbage.
Yesterday’s food........porridge,sugar, spaghetti, toast, 2 eggs, half tin baked beans, Benecol, square chocolate, 3 plums, orange, date scone.

No comments:

Post a Comment