Sunday 18 February 2018

Sunday

I got up at 6and put on a load of washing. I sat and read till I heard H moving around upstairs then I made a pot of tea and myself a bowl of porridge. After breakfast we had a coffee and I hung the washing out. We washed up all the big stuff and I sent our granddaughter a birthday message. She is 15 today and is now taller than me!! Much to her delight. Her parents took her and her friend to London yesterday, she went to the science museum and on the chair lift across the river. At 10 I went up to turbo while I listened to the Archers omnibus. I had a steady ride and my average was 18.3 mph  it was a bit of a pain because twice I stopped and just sat there even though I was peddling like crazy!
When I finished I had a shower and then lunch, cheese sandwich with celery and a hot cross bun with an instant coffee. This afternoon I washed my hair and read my book. I got the washing in, all nice and dry,then I did the weeks ironing. For dinner tonight we had steak, chips and peas.
Yesterday’s food........slice of toast with margarine and jam, jam and cream donut,!! pate sandwich, beef stroganoff, potatoes, carrots, cabbage, 4 plums, hot cross bun, square of chocolate, 1 menthol sweet. Tea coffee water.

No comments:

Post a Comment