Tuesday 13 February 2018

Tuesday.

I managed to lay in bed till 6.30 then I put on a load of washing and made a bowl of porridge for my breakfast and a pot of tea. H got up at 7. We had a coffee and I read till my washing was done then I hung it out, made the bed and dressed. H went up to turbo and I made some date scones which turned out well. When they were done I put a coat and gloves on and spent 2hours working in the garden. I have tidied two thirds of the path and hope to finish it this weekend then I can start on the lawn edges. We had a corned beef sandwich and a cup a soup for lunch then I got ready to have my ride in the pain cave. I rode while the Archers and the afternoon play were on because listening while you ride makes the time go faster. So I rode for an hour and did 18.9 miles. All my washing got dry again. When I finished my ride I had a bath and we had a cup of coffee. For dinner we had chicken stew and it was delicious. We had a cup of tea and I had a pear for my pudding. I am going to work tomorrow, I haven’t been for ages so I am not looking forward to it.
Yesterday’s food. ....... porridge, 2 sugars, pot of benecol, cheese sandwich with celery, digestive biscuit, quiche, tomatoes, mushrooms, 6 chips, a square of chocolate, 3 plums, orange. 2 teas 2 coffees, water.
Our granddaughter goes to slimming world and has lost a stone since Christmas!!! I have lost a pound and a half!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment