Wednesday 7 February 2018

Wednesday.

I got up at 10 past6 and put on a load washing. I sat and read till H came down then I made a pot of tea and we had our breakfast. We had a coffee and after I was dressed I vacuum downstairs, dusted, read more of my book and we had a coffee. H left at 10 am for his Spanish lesson and I went into the pain cave to turbo. H had put me on the jungle course, it made a change but I didn’t like it much, it’s quite hilly and there weren’t many others on it, I like to ride with others. I managed to do 18.5 miles but it took me well over the hour my average was only 15.7 m p h. When H got back we had cheese on toast for lunch with a coffee. We both sat about all afternoon watching tele. We had a cup of tea and H had a glass of wine. Dinner tonight was pizza, chips, mushrooms and grilled tomatoes.
Yesterday’s food........porridge,2teaspoons sugar, half a tin of baked beans, banana, benecol, chicken curry, 3 plums, 1 orange a square of chocolate and 1 menthol sweet. 2 teas and 2 coffees.

No comments:

Post a Comment