Wednesday 21 February 2018

Wednesday.

It was work today so I got up at 6 and had toast for breakfast. I packed my lunch, made the bed, dressed and got ready to leave. When I arrived I found it was only Andrew and me, Andy is on holiday this week. I had to pick a sack of sprouts, 7 dozen bunches of carrots and 2 boxes of loose ones. I then trimmed leeks till 3.30 when Andrew took my leeks and me to the yard and there was just time to wash and pack them before I left off. I forgot that I also had to pack 30 bags of leeks with Andrew when I first arrived, they were some he trimmed yesterday. When I got home my cup of tea was ready and as soon as I drank it I had a bath, we had eggs and beans  for tea. I am really tired so I expect I will sleep through my soaps this evening.
Yesterday’s food. .........toast, marmite, Belgian bun, corned beef sandwich, quiche, tomatoes, mushrooms, orange, Benecol, a square of chocolate 3 plums, tea and coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment