Friday 2 March 2018

Fri another snowy day.

I got up at 6.60, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea, made a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. As soon as the washing was done I hung it out. It’s was a freezing wind 💨 and it dried really quickly. At 9am the carpet man rang to say he would be here around at 10 so I vacuumed the carpets and dusted the skirting boards etc. When he arrived I made him a coffee and he measured it all up. He says we should get them in around 3weeks if the weather improves. He said they usually have around 5 large lorry deliveries a day but for the last 2 days only a couple have managed to get through. For lunch I made H a tuna sandwich but I had just tuna, no bread. The trouble was when he made me a cup of coffee he also brought me a chocolate biscuit! I didn’t like to say I didn’t want it.😊. When the carpet man left I went to the grit bin at the end of our road, filled a bucket with the sand and salt and spread it up our drive. I hope it does some good. No2 son says he is coming home tonight I hope if he does he gets here safely, our roads are pretty bad still and there have been several accidents in the area. For dinner tonight we had burgers, eggs, potato wedges and peas. I had a little pot of Benecol and I have just eaten a pear.

No comments:

Post a Comment