Friday 16 March 2018

Friday.

I got up at 6.30, H was up and had made the tea. I was going to have porridge but he had already cut me off a slice of bread so I had toast. We had a coffee and then we bagged up a load of carpet and underlay to take to a rubbish tip. We filled the boot and the back of the car, had a coffee and went to the tip. It was on the way to Fakenham so next we went there and had a coffee. We did a bit of shopping and went to enquire about our furniture that’s on order. It’s not yet  arrived but should be by next Friday. So I will ring them then and arrange a delivery date. H bought a non slip shower mat because he almost slipped over yesterday!! We had lunch while we were out, H had a chicken baguette with melted cheese and side salad and I had a prawn mayo jacket potato with a side salad then we both had a toffee flavoured ice cream sundaes. When we got home we had a shower(H tried out his mat) and for tea we had a toasted hot cross bun and a yogurt with a cup of tea. We have had quite a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment