Thursday 1 March 2018

March.

It was porridge for breakfast again and a mug of tea. H had a turbo and then found a ride for me to do in the pain cave. We had a coffee and when it was time I went up for a ride. I have never joined anything before so I was feeling nervous, I didn’t want to look silly. Well I needn’t have worried it was easy. There were over 30 women riding and I kept up with easily, in fact a lot of the time I had to slow down to stay with the group. It was an hours ride and I did 20.8 miles in that time, a nice start to March. We had an egg sandwich and a coffee again for lunch because we enjoyed it so much yesterday. This afternoon I did a bit of clearing up because the carpet man should be coming to measure up. Let’s hope he can make it through the snow this time. We had a bath and I cooked dinner, H had a glass of wine but I had water again. For dinner tonight we had quiche, chips, mushrooms, tomatoes and leek. Yesterday I put a picture on Facebook and it has 418 likes!! Last month I did over 300 miles on my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment