Monday 5 March 2018

Monday.

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing. H made a pot of tea and we had our breakfast. I hung the washing out in the sunshine and we had a coffee. When our son came down we decided we would all go out for a drive. First we went to Aylsham because H wanted to go to the bank, I went to the butchers and then we found a cafe and had a coffee, well they did but I had a strawberry milkshake. When we left there we went to Walcott and I was going to have a paddle but the tide was right in and I forgot to take a towel!! We went from there to Mundsley and had fish and chips for lunch, they were nice. We saw some big snowdrifts that haven’t melted yet. On our way home we popped to our daughters to drop off a card form son to his niece. My daughter gave me my mother’s day present while we were there and it’s beautiful. An enormous basket fo flowering plants in a lovely arrangement. She said she will still come round on Sunday but at least she doesn’t have to try to keep it alive till then.😄. For dinner we had venison steaks and a side salad, they were very tasty. Pineapple for pudding. As soon as dinner was over our son packed his things and left to go back to London, his journey should be better than the one he had coming here in the snow. My washing is all dry and smells of fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment