Monday 19 March 2018

Monday.

I slept till 7, it was great. I had 2 slices of corned beef for breakfast, put on a load of washing and had a coffee. As soon as I was dressed we cut our lounge carpet and lifted it, rolled it up and put it into the garage. We were so pleased with ourselves 😊. We also found that when we take all the cushions off the sofa we can lift it quite easily so tomorrow when the carpet men come our rooms will be empty. At 10 I went to the pain cave and rode for an hour. H rode next and we had a bath. For lunch we had poached eggs on toast with a coffee. I finished the second headband and sew them both up.
My boss rang to say there is still no work, the rhubarb isn’t growing and nor are the leeks. We can’t plant the broad beans yet etc etc.He says he will speak to me again after Easter. For dinner tonight we had pork slices, green beans, carrots sprouts and potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment