Sunday 11 March 2018

Mothering Sunday..

We both got up at 6.30, I put on a load of washing ( sheets etc) and we had our breakfast, H had toast and I had porridge.  We  had a coffee and I put the washing into the tumble dryer because it’s pretty damp outside. I made the coffee cream for my cake and when it was done it looked pretty good. Tastes nice too. Next I cleaned the cloakroom and swept the kitchen floor. All 3 of my lovely children rang to wish me happy mother’s day. This afternoon no 1 son and his wife came round,and the next minute it was daughter and our youngest granddaughter. I have 3 lovely cards and I am so proud of my lovely kids who have all done so well in their lives. A basket if gorgeous flowers and plants and a bottle of wine from daughter, a fantastic outdoor, wall hanging clock/ thermometer from no 1 son and no2 son is taking me to the garden centre when he next comes home. We all had a great afternoon together and a nice catch up. Our lunch was sausage rolls and cake. For dinner tonight we had pasta with chicken, broccoli, carrot, onions and peas in a white sauce. Now I will watch the final of S C D.

No comments:

Post a Comment