Saturday 10 March 2018

Saturday.

H woke me up at 6.20, I put on a load of washing and we had our breakfast. We then got ready and went to Asda. When we came back we had a coffee and H went up to the pain cave for a bike ride. I hung out my washing, brought the bin in, swept the kitchen floor, made the bed and then got on with some baking. I made sausage rolls, melting moments, and a coffee and walnut sponge, it took me all morning and has given me backache!! We had sausage rolls and melting moments for lunch with a cup of coffee. Then this afternoon I made a shepherds pie for dinner tonight. I got my washing in, all dry. I had a bath and did some veg to go with our pie, we had sprouts, carrots and cabbage. I am now going to watch Crufts laying flat on my back to see if I can get rid of the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment