Saturday 17 March 2018

Saturday.

H woke me up at 6.35 we had both overslept! We had our breakfast and I dressed ready to go to Asda. I told H I would go on my own because we were late and it would be a mad rush for him to get back in time to ride his race. I didn’t leave till 7.30 and I took my time with my shopping. When I finished asda I went to M & S for some bits and pieces. When I got home H was on the starting line, so it’s a good job he didn’t come with me. I unpacked and put everything away and had an instant coffee. After it stopped snowing I hung out my washing. I carried more of my things upstairs ready for Tuesday and the carpet fitting. 2 tables a lamp foot stool plants etc etc. When H finished we had cheese on toast for lunch and he made us a proper coffee. This afternoon we took the underlay up in the dining room and watched a cycle race, Mark Cavendish crashed out again!! For dinner tonight we had paella and potato wedges. No 2 son sent me 2 balls of wool so I can knit 2 more headbands for 2 of his friends. I have cast the first one on so I will start knitting tomorrow. I am looking forward to it because I haven’t done any knitting since Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment