Wednesday 14 March 2018

Sun at last.

I got up at 6 put on a load of washing and made my porridge. We had a coffee and I hung the washing out. H lifted the landing and stairs carpet and the underlay ready for next week but we still have the dining room, centre hall and lounge to do. We keep clumping up and down the stairs, it’s so noisy without the carpet! I got out of the way by going outside and doing some gardening. It took me all morning to cut round the edges of the half moon bed, the oval bed and all the way down one side of the lawn. I had already done round the patio and the strip in front of the patio doors so all I have left to do is the other side of the grass. While I was doing that H turboed after he finished the carpet. We had a fried egg sandwich for lunch with a coffee. This afternoon I read my book and for dinner tonight we had quiche with mushrooms and tomatoes. All my washing is lovely and dry and it was so nice to be outside working in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment