Sunday 4 March 2018

Sunday.

I can’t believe it’s the weekend almost gone already! Yesterday I forgot to blog, in the morning I went out on my bike with no2 son. It was hard work, we went off road and I was quite nervous riding through and over the drifts. However I didn’t fall off and I was more confident on the way back so we went a bit faster, it was really hard work so we had a good workout even after only doing just under 11 miles. We had homemade soup for lunch yesterday and salad today. For dinner tonight we had roast chicken with mashed potatoes, carrots, broccoli, sprouts, roast sweet potato and potatoes with gravy. Yesterday we had beef stew. I made an apple and blackberry crumble for pud so we had that with cream. I added up the miles I have cycled this week and it’s 142.99 miles! Not bad with the awful weather. As it’s Sunday I had a glass of wine. We managed to do our weekly shop yestarday morning  so we were pleased, our road was dreadful but as soon as we got to the main road it was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment