Sunday 18 March 2018

Sunday.

I got up at 5.50 after a good nights sleep for a change. I put on a load of washing and then just sat and knitted till H came down. We had our breakfast, H had toast and I had porridge. Next we had a coffee, I hung out the washing and knitted again till it was almost time for the Archers omnibus when I went up and did an hour and a quarter on the bike while I was listened to it. When I finished we had a hot cross bun, toasted and buttered with a coffee. I knitted again, got my washing in dry and we had a cup of tea. We watched a cycle race (women), I had a bath and washed my hair then we had dinner. We had pizza and salad with yogurt for pud. It was an M&S pizza that our daughter told us about and is was really yummy 😋. H thought I had given him far too much but he ate it all and could have eaten more, it went well with the salad but would be just as good with chips. I finished one of the head bands I am knitting and have done 2 thirds of the second one. If I had to I could finish it today but I will finish it tomorrow and sew them both up. My boss is supposed to ring tomorrow to tell me if he will need me this week or not. I hope it’s not!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment