Thursday 22 March 2018

Thursday. The day before my daughters birthday!!!

I got up at 6.30 and we had our breakfast. I had porridge and H had toast. We had a coffee and H sat and studied Spanish before leaving at 9.30 for his lesson. I then put my cycle gear on and went to the pain cave to turbo. I was about half way through when the phone rang, it was no 1 son. He was just checking the time etc of his uncles funeral next week and what time we are picking him and his wife up. We had a nice chat and when we had done I carried on with my ride. I did 26.4 miles. I had a quick shower and H got home again. We had cheese and biscuits for lunch with a coffee and then we spent all afternoon playing scrabble. It was fine by me because I had had my exercise. We had pasta and chicken for dinner in a white sauce and added onion, broccoli, carrot, mushrooms and green beans. Tonight is a nice night for me on tv, all my rubbish soaps one after the other. No 2 son has arrived in Greece and has spent the day climbing so he is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment