Tuesday 6 March 2018

Tuesday.

I got up at 7 and put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I hung the washing out and we had a coffee. I made the bed and then we put some more of our furniture in the garage ready for the new carpets to be fitted. A second cupboard we carried upstairs and we have got rubbish everywhere !! H had a turbo ride this morning and I worked in the garden for an hour and a half. When he had done we had a corned beef sandwich ( I just had a slice of corned beef,no bread) with a cup a soup. We then had a cup of coffee and I turboed for an hour. When I was about halfway through my boss rang to say there is not much to do at work so he won’t need me this week or next. He will contact me again after that. I carried on with my ride after the phone call and did 19 miles in the hour but carried on a bit longer so I did 20.1 miles. For dinner we had the chicken that was left over from Sunday with new potatoes, carrots, cabbage and sprouts. We had a cup of tea, H had a yogurt and I had a little pot of Benecol. We had a square of chocolate and through the day I also had a kiwi fruit, 2plums and a banana. Last week I lost a pound ( the new one I gained) next week I hope to loose another. Also last week l rode 142.99 miles so I thought I would have lost more!! But at least I won the crib 2 games to one. It was so close it put my blood pressure up.

No comments:

Post a Comment