Wednesday 7 March 2018

Wednesday.

I got up at 6 am,put on a load of washing and a loaf of bread,then I had porridge for breakfast. We cleared more things out of the lounge, had a coffee and then I vacuumed upstairs. At 10 I went up to turbo for an hour. It was a bit of a muddle because we had a fuse blow after I had done 5.4 miles and everything went off. After it was sorted I began again but I was on a different course and had to start again. I ended up with 21.1 miles altogether. We had a tin of pilchards for lunch with a slice of bread and butter. This afternoon H turboed for an hour. He had a shower and then ran me a bath. H opened our last bottle of wine and as it’s the last one I had a glass too.For dinner we had pizza, potato wedges, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms. I also had a square of chocolate, a pot of Benecol, and a pear.

No comments:

Post a Comment