Wednesday 21 March 2018

Wednesday.

I got up at 6 and had my breakfast then we had a coffee. I carried loads more things down to put back into the sideboard and dusted. H loaded the car with carpet and underlay and we got ready to go to the dump to get rid of it. We then went to Fakenham to get a few things we needed and had a coffee. H said he would buy me lunch so we looked at the menu and H decided on steak and onion pie with chips and peas. I said I would like the liver and bacon in onion gravy with mashed  potato and veg. He then went to order it and when it arrived it was 2 plates of puff pastry steak pies, chips and peas. I said I didn’t order that and H said yes that was what he had asked for!!! From leaving our table and walking to the counter he had forgotten what I had asked for!! If I want anything done right in future I will have to do it myself! It was nice and I enjoyed it but as I am trying to loose a bit of weight I didn’t want the pastry or the chips. For tea we just had a toasted hot cross bun, a cup of tea and a yogurt. I also had an orange. When we got home I had to dust again, I don’t know where it’s all coming from but I suppose it will settle down in the end.
The day after tomorrow it’s our lovely Daughters birthday, she will be 51!!! 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment