Friday 13 April 2018

Friday.

H woke me up at 6.10, I put on a load of washing, yesterday’s washing into the tumble dryer and we had our breakfast, toast and tea. As soon as we had done we got ready and went to Asda. When we left there we went to Hevingham to our butchers to stock up with meat. We unpacked when we got home and while I was putting it all away H made us a coffee. After that we had to saw the bottom off the bedroom door that had the carpet fitted yesterday so it would close. We had one of our butchers sausage rolls each for lunch with another coffee, I did a load more clearing up and spent 10 minutes in the garden weeding the gaps in the path. At 2 o’clock I poured the wine, it was to celebrate all the carpets being finished. (Any excuse) after that I had a shower and we watched tv till it was time for me to cook dinner. We had lasagna and chips.  I didn’t ride my bike today so I am going to the turbo trainer tomorrow for a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment