Friday 20 April 2018

Friday.

I got up just after 6, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. As soon as I was done I dressed etc and went to Asda. I called at our sons on the way with a letter that came to us by mistake. When I got home we unpacked and put everything away. I hung out the washing while H made us a coffee to go with our jam and cream donuts. I sat and read my tv magazine and as soon as I had done I put my shorts on and sat in the sun with H who was already out there. We had another coffee and for lunch we had pasta. In the afternoon I tried to lie on my front so I could get the backs of my legs the  same colour as the fronts. I couldn’t do it for long it’s too uncomfortable and boring. At 2.20 I gave up and came in for a bike ride. I wasn’t going to ride today but H has put me a different bike on the turbo and he wanted me to try it out. I only rode 11.7 miles, it was too hot. I had a bath and watched tipping point with a glass of wine.when it was over I made a pot of tea and cooked dinner. We had smoked cod, mushy peas and garlic flat breads.

No comments:

Post a Comment