Monday 9 April 2018

Monday.

Wet again!!! I put on a load of washing and yesterday’s into the tumble dryer. I made a pot of tea and had eggs for breakfast. We had a coffee and then we began to clear out the other bedroom ready for the final carpet, the fitters are coming Friday. I am fed up with moving furniture about. It was funny today though, we were lugging this huge box thing across the landing into the pain cave and H said to me ‘when I we get it through the door close it, I shut the door as I was told but he was inside and I was outside!! It was so funny but I guess you had to be there.😁H then persuaded me to do another woman’s race on the turbo. It was an hours ride. I don’t know why I bothered, I do more miles in an hour when I ride on my own. I had to keep waiting for the others because we were supposed to stay together. I didn’t burn half as many calories as I normally do either. He rode next and I made salmon sandwiches for lunch and did the ironing. This afternoon I read my book ,had a bath and cooked dinner. We had a fish pie with cauliflower and broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment