Monday 16 April 2018

Monday.

I got up at 6.25 and made a pot of tea. I had eggs for breakfast and when H got up we emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. We had a coffee and then we loaded up our car with all the spare old carpet, underlay, 3 duvets and 2 old pillows. I spent an hour in the garden pruning. At 10 am we went, first to the dump and then to Aldiss for a coffee. When we got home we had a toasted hot cross bun and a coffee and I got ready to go out on my bike. I had a nice ride and when I got home I had a shower and sorted dinner. We had cottage pie with swede, carrots and cabbage. The next thing we have to dump will be a load of old timber. Our daughter, son in law and youngest granddaughter have begun their long journey home. Our Son got home from Greece in the early hours of Sunday morning and fang last night. He had a great holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment