Saturday 7 April 2018

Saturday 7th.

I got up at 6.30 put on a load of washing and had porridge for my breakfast. We had a coffee and when the washing was done I hung it out. I got my bike out of the garage and H put my seat back on it for me and pumped it up. I made a loaf of bread, made the bed put my cycle gear on and got ready to go out on my bike. I rode both on and off road and had a lovely ride. First I went to Aylsham and my boss had a stall on the Saturday market, so I went to see him and he said he wants me to work on Wednesday!! I haven’t been since 21st February. I imagine I will find it hard going. When I got home  I had done just over 30 miles. It was nice to ride outside for a change, I won 3 awards on my ride a personal best a cup for 3rd place (fastest women) and a Queen of the mountain for fastest woman overall on a certain segment of the ride. I didn’t ever imagine I would be able to do that again at my age and I was all on my own! When I went indoors H had done 63 miles upstairs. I got us a cheese and pickle sandwich and a hot cross bun for lunch with a coffee. I had a shower and got my washing in all nice and dry. For dinner we had steak, chips and fried onions. If the weather is ok tomorrow I might go out for another ride. I have done 101 miles this week so if I do go it won’t be far. I saw baby rabbits, a kestrel, loads of primroses, white violets, squirrels, swans, geese and ducks. I heard a woodpecker, great tits and chiff chaffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment