Sunday 15 April 2018

Sunday.

I got up at 6.30, put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. We had our breakfast ( toast) . I hung the washing out as soon as the fog had lifted and we had a coffee. H got on with his woodwork, he is making new shelves for the wardrobe. We had another coffee and then got ready to go to H’s sisters  surprise 75 th birthday tea. Well she was very surprised! I don’t think she got over her shock for ages. It was very nice, I have never been to a tea party before and I enjoyed it. I loved the little sandwiches and cheese straws. It was all done by her 3 daughters. When we got home I got my washing in and it was all nice and dry again. We had a coffee and watched a cycle race. After that I washed my hair and had a shower before cooking dinner. We had chicken with mashed potato, cauliflower and carrots with gravy. We then sat and laughed at some old bits of Benny Hill on utube. We had a cup of tea and now I have come upstairs to watch the Durrells because H doesn’t like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment