Thursday 5 April 2018

Thursday.

I got up at 7 and when I went downstairs H had made a pot of tea, had his breakfast, emptied the dishwasher and put everything away and was sitting in the lounge watching Utube ! I had a slice of toast because he had cut me a slice of bread off ready. I did a load of washing and hung it out and we had a coffee. I made the bed , cleaned my teeth, dressed and at 10 H dropped me off at a bus stop on the Dereham road on his way to his Spanish lesson. The bus dropped me off right outside M & S. I went to the bank and then bought 2 crabs  ðŸ¦€ from a stall on the market. Next I went to the best jewellers in the City to look at diamond rings. All my life I have wanted a 1 carat diamond ring set in yellow gold to match my wedding ring. I tried 2 on, one was sixteen and a half thousand pounds and the other was nine and a half thousand pounds ( I preferred the cheaper one). I have been saving up for years but I don’t think I will ever have one but at least I have had one on my finger and H might win the lottery one day!!!i bought an M &S meal deal and caught a bus home, I arrived 4 minutes before H. We had crab sandwiches for lunch with a glass of wine and watched a cycle race. I had a bath and cooked dinner. Today is no 2 sons birthday, he is 41. He rang this afternoon from Greece so we could talk to him on his birthday 😊.

No comments:

Post a Comment