Tuesday 3 April 2018

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.15, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast, (a banana and a hot cross bun.) I hung the washing out when it was done and we had a coffee. H went up for a ride and I swept the kitchen and toilet floors, wiped the worktops and the cupboard doors and cleaned out the fridge. Next I did all the ironing up to date and dusted. We had poached egg on toast for lunch with a coffee and then I went outside to do a bit of gardening. I stayed out all afternoon and when I came in I brought the washing in with me, dry. I had a bath, made a pot of tea and cooked dinner. We had cod. Jacket potatoes and baked beans.    I’ve had some lovely photos from America, white sands blue sea and wonderful sunshine. It’s been a nice change for me to get outside,it’s been ages since we had a dry day.

No comments:

Post a Comment