Tuesday 10 April 2018

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.15 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and had eggs and tomatoes for breakfast. I did a bit of dusting and clearing up and then we went to B&Q for some things that H wanted. I bought some food for my roses. When we got back we had a coffee and a toasted hot cross bun. I changed into my padded shorts and rode in the pain cave for and hour and a bit. I only averaged 18 miles an hour because I have a bit of a sore knee and I didn’t want to strain it. We had cheese and biscuits for lunch with pickles and a coffee and after I had showered I sorted my indoor plants and repotted some. For dinner we had Scottish salmon with jacket potato and mushy peas. Tomorrow I have to go to work, it’s the first time since 21st February. I think I will find it a struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment