Saturday 12 May 2018

Saturday.

We got up at 6 and had our breakfast. Next we had a coffee and I read a chapter of my book. As soon as H went up to turbo I began to do the housework. I swept and washed the kitchen and toilet floors then I made the bed and vacuumed all upstairs. I dusted it all and took the cleaner down, did the stairs and then all downstairs. I dusted there too and polished. Next I had a coffee and rang my sister in law for a chat. I soaked my orchids and watered the rest of the indoor plants. Everywhere looks nice so I sat in the sun till H finished and came down then I made him a coffee and we had cheese on toast for lunch. We watched the tour of Italy ( cycle race ), had a glass of wine, a shower and I cooked dinner. I had to get our sun loungers in because it began to rain but it wasn’t enough to do any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment