Saturday 19 May 2018

Saturday.

I got up at 6 and put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and nd had my breakfast. ( porridge) . Next I made a loaf of bread and hung out the washing. I made the bed, swept the kitchen floor and wiped all the worktops etc, then I went into the garden and finished the job I was doing yesterday on the patio. I cleaned out all the weeds from the cracks, planted up my pots and then sat in the sun for an hour. H and I had a coffee and then I started to weed the garden path. I went in for a sausage sandwich at lunch time and carried on with the path till H brought me out a glass of wine and I sat with him for a while, it was lovely in our garden no wind and warm sunshine. When H went in to watch the tour of Italy cycle race I carried on with my path clearing. I think I have done almost two thirds of it os far. The bike race was good Frummie won and Simon Yates was second. Well dome the British boys. I came in when H ran me a bath and I cooked dinner. Pork chops, new potatoes, cauliflower, sweet corn and peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment