Sunday 13 May 2018

Sunday.

I got up at 6and made a pot of tea. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. We had a coffee and I read a bit of my book. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away, made the bed and dusted. It was very dull with no wind so I didn’t hang my washing out. I dug up a few weeds and tied up some plants. We had a hot cross bun with a coffee and at 11.15 our daughter and son in law came round. They brought their dog with them so that daughter and I could go for a walk while our son in law had a go on the turbo trainer. While he was here he measured up our kitchen because I would like some new cupboard doors. Hen they left we had some chicken pasta for lunch and H had a glass of wine but I didn’t have any it’s too fattening. We watched the tour of Italy and the stage ended on top of a mountain with really deep snow on top. I had a bath and washed my hair then I got dinner. We had chicken salad with garlic bread, and rhubarb and custard for pudding. I was in the middle of this blog when no 2son rang so we had a chat and then I passed him over to H. He is keeping fit, climbing and running etc. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment