Thursday 3 May 2018

Thursday.

I got up at 6.30, put on a load of washing and had a slice of toast for my breakfast for a change. When the washing was done I hung it out and also yesterday’s. We had a coffee and H put my bike on the turbo trainer ready for me to have a ride. I did 20.5 miles in just over an hour. While I was having a shower the sun came out so I dropped everything so I could sit in the sun. H went for his Spanish lesson and I swept and washed the kitchen floor, then went straight back out into the sun. It wasn’t all that warm but my legs have changed colour. We had cheese on toast for lunch with a coffee. I stayed outside till 3.15 and when I went in H opened his bottle of birthday bubbly. For dinner tonight we had fish pie with wilted spinach. I have to work again tomorrow morning and I have a hairdressers appointment in the afternoon so I will go straight there from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment