Wednesday 16 May 2018

Wednesday.

I got up at 6.15 and put on a load of our washing. We both had toast and tea for breakfast and when the washing was done I hung it out while H made us each a coffee. I watered my outside pots and some new plants I put in the garden. I made the bed and H went to the pain cave for a short ride so I just sat and read my book. When H had done and showered we took some rubbish out of the garage, filled the boot and got ready to go to Fakenham stopping at the dump on the way. When we had done that we went to Aldiss where H bought us a coffee and lunch. We both had their homemade quiche with salad and it was nice. Next we went to get 2 litres of peanut butter!! my magazine and Cornish pasties and Belgian buns for tea. We came home and H had a glass of wine ( the last of his birthday drink) and I had a cup of tea. My washing is all lovely and dry again. Our pasties and buns were nice. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment